Crash when enabling standalone vaults

Options
M_Horst
M_Horst
Community Member
edited September 2017 in iOS

A long time 1Password user, I recently converted to the online version and moved the contents of my standalone Primary vault into the online Personal account. I have several other standalone vaults that are sync'd via Dropbox that were not moved to the online Personal vault. After the move, the iOS app kept freezing when updating the old Primary vault (a deletion error). In an effort to resolve, I deleted and reinstalled the iOS app and added the 1Password account. All works great. But now when I attempt to enable Standalone Vaults to connect to the handful of other vaults, the iOS app crashes immediate after hitting the Enable Standalone Vaults option in Settings. I've reproduced this many times, even after restarts of the phone and a subsequent reinstall of the 1Password app. (1Password v6.8.1, iOS v10.3.3 for all scenarios above)

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.3 (14G60)
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @M_Horst,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the crashes. Please send us the crash logs directly. Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Plug your phone into your computer and sync it with iTunes.
    2. Switch to the Finder, click on the Go menu and choose "Go to Folder..."
    3. Paste the following into the window that pops up: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    4. Select all the files that begin with 1Password and drag them to Mail in the Dock to create a new mail message.
    5. Send the email to support+forum@agilebits.com

With your email please include a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81780/
    as well as your forum handle.

When you send the message you will get an automated reply from BitBot containing a Support ID. Please post the Support ID here so we can 'connect the dots.'

Thanks!

Ben

ref: OPI-4158

• M_Horst
    M_Horst
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @Ben,
    The Support ID for this issue is [#XDK-33328-856].
    Thanks!
    Michael

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2017
    Options

Thanks, Michael. We've received the reports, and I've forwarded them to our development team. They have identified the issue and will hopefully have a fix ready soon.

Ben

ref: XDK-33328-856

• M_Horst
    M_Horst
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update. I'll wait for 6.8.2.
    Michael

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.