I have 1Password for my Mac. I would like to share my passwords with my iPads, iPhone and watch.

Options
herky13
herky13
Community Member

I understand 1Password will have to be purchased, another charge! I am confused as to how to setup and sync between devices. Are there instructions anywhere?

1Password Version: 6.3
Extension Version: 4.6.9
OS Version: 10.1.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:migration from 1password to 1password pro

Comments

• herky13
    herky13
    Community Member
    Options

How do I accomplish the upgrade for migration?

• Hi @herky13,

You have two options:

1) You can subscribe to a 1Password membership, which includes access to the latest versions of all of our 1Password apps, automatic sync, as well as a host of other benefits:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

2) You can purchase the Pro features for 1Password for iOS:

Pro features in 1Password for iOS

When licensing 1Password as you have the license is only valid for the version that you purchased (e.x. v6) and as such especially when considering purchases across multiple platforms option #1 may be the less expensive route. If you do choose to move to a membership please send our sales team an email with your purchase information for 1Password for Mac, and we'd be happy to help.

If you choose option #2 you'll be responsible for setting up syncing of your data manually:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.