How can I find my Android license?

VelvetLounger
VelvetLounger
Community Member

I recently purchased a new Android phone. I have been using 1Password on my old device for a while and redownloaded the App using the same Google account. But the 1Password App is asking me to buy it again because my free trial will end in 16 days. How can I find my existing license?

1Password Version: 6.6
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: Android 7.0
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:android license new device

Comments

• Hi @VelvetLounger. When you added 1Password to your new Android, did you sync your standalone vault or did you sign into a 1Password account? If you signed into an account, it will require a subscription rather than the Pro features.

If you synced your vault, we'll need to recover the Pro features. Do you have more than one account linked to Google on your device?

• VelvetLounger
    VelvetLounger
    Community Member

Hi, I synced the new Android to the database on my dropbox. I have never had a subscription for 1password. I currently have two google accounts linked to the android device.

• Thanks @VelvetLounger! Can you try signing out of the second account, so that you're only signed into the account you purchased the Pro features with? Then reinstall 1Password from the Play Store. Does that help?

This discussion has been closed.