OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @kast17,

Thank you for reaching out and your interest in 1Password!

You can add different types of files as Documents in 1Password account and then link it to a Login item, if you need. What device are you planning to use 1Password on? Please let me know, so I could provide you with more details. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• kast17
    kast17
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg, thanks for answering,

Have version 6 1password, uses a co-worker and wants to save the files and also if it can be shown without having to download.

• Hi @kast17,

Have version 6 1password, uses a co-worker and wants to save the files

You can do that by creating Document items to store files in. 1Password 6 for Windows does have support for importing multiple files as Document items for you. To do this, go to the New Item Menu in the item list and select Import files as Documents.

In a future update, 1Password 6 will let you create a Related Item link. So, for the Document item that is holding the passport file, you can add that Document item to a Password item as a Related Item.

also if it can be shown without having to download.

That is not possible, your files will be encrypted. In order to show anything, you have to download the encrypted file and decrypt it on your drive first.

However, for automatic in-line image previews based on image files, we may be able to add that support in a future update to 1Password 6.

• kast17
    kast17
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT,

Thanks for answering my questions.

• You're welcome! If you have more, we'd love to hear them.

This discussion has been closed.