Cannot edit my entries, my account was previously frozen

Comments

• hkaplan131
    hkaplan131
    Community Member

So I just paid for a 1password account and I cannot edit or have it create new entries! Are you serious? I paid for the subscription so I could do this on all my devices - Mac Os X, iOS and Windows. What is going on here. It was not like this during the trial. I was able to work in all places. I let the trial expire and it then froze my Mac Os X and iOS accounts. Popped for a month subscription and now OS X and iOS work and Windows does not. What is going on here?

• Hi @hkaplan131,

Thanks for writing in. I've split your post from the other thread as it is different issue but same symptoms.

It sounds like 1Password on your PC didn't pick up the update that your account was unfrozen. Just to be clear, if you just paid, try restarting the 1Password app completely. To do this:

1. Right-click on the 1Password icon in your notification area and select Exit
    2. Open 1Password and unlock, it should let you edit now.
  • hkaplan131
    hkaplan131
    Community Member

Where is is the "notifcation area". I am 'right-click' the icon and nothing happens!

• hkaplan131
    hkaplan131
    Community Member

Re-started the PC and I can now edit in Windows App.

Where can I get the answer on migrating back to the Standalone Mac version from the Apple Store and using it along with the iOS version? I have decided there is no point in continuing the subscription to just have the added Windows access. When I let the subscription lapse the Os X and iOS versions froze. I tried the 'Control-Option' - Quit suggestion to reload the old standalone Mac App, but it brought in the same version and things were still frozen. So, I paid for a 1 month subscription extension. I have posted to the help area twice and no response! - Howard

• Hi @hkaplan131,

The migration back to the standalone version shouldn't require paying. I did find your email and our team will reply as soon as possible, we do have a bit of a backlog due to the labor day weekend.

ref: UEE-32312-886

This discussion has been closed.