To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Unable to log in

Options

Comments

• azemel
    azemel
    Community Member
    Options

I have this problem. I have my emergency kit, the code, the master password, the proper email ... but I can't log in. HELP!!!!

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there @azemel :)
    Well, that's no good, but considering you have all your information, let's see if I can help you. I would remind first that this is a public forum, so don't go posting any private or identifying information here.

Anyways, I need a little more information to help you out? Where are you trying to log in to 1Password? Browser? Computer? Phone? Have you signed in to 1Password before on this device and it's just not working suddenly or is this the first time?

Let's work together to solve this,
    Corey

• Hi azemel - I'll be happy to help out. I noticed you emailed us as well, let's continue the discussion via email since we will be discussing specific relating to your account. I'll be in a better position to assist from there. Talk to you soon :smile:

ref: MUC-57334-798

• Hi heideng - Thank you for contacting us. I noticed you're already working with Steve via email so let's continue the discussion over there so we can better assist you. We'll get this squared away :smile: Have a great day!

ref: MYL-11391-919

This discussion has been closed.