How to Link a Document containing Images to an Existing Item in the Membership Category?

Greetings.

We have had a Teams membership for a week. I have attempted to link (associate) a Document containing images (the front and back of a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President’s Circle Membership card) saved within 1Password to another item in my vault. I opened an existing item (Hertz) in the Membership category, clicked the Edit button, but I do not have a Related Items section down towards the bottom. The options to choose Link Existing or Add New File (if I've not yet saved a particular Document) are non-existent.
I am using Windows 10 Home on an HP Envy 17 Leap Motion SE NB PC laptop.
(I've not yet downloaded the app on my iPhone.)

I attempted to provide a snippet of my 1Password screen:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @michellegwilson3,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password Families!

It seems that you are using 1Password via web interface at 1Password.com in the browser. We recommend you to download 1Password 6 for Windows and sign in to your account there, as it is much more convenient to use the app and you will also be able to use 1Password extension. Here is how you can do that:

Set up 1Password (Windows)

However, please note that the functionality to link your documents to Login items is not implemented in 1Password 6 for Windows or web interface. It is coming in the future updates, but I do not have any ETAs for you at this point. I hope for your understanding and I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Please let us know if it answers your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.