To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Getting started with my account [conversation continued through email]

Options
System
edited September 2017 in Memberships
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to log in.

Comments

• heideng
    heideng
    Community Member
    Options

Let me first explain my problem, I don't know if this is the correct place to be.
    I already used 1password for free for iOS and now I have a pro account.
    On the free version you have only one primaire vault applicable.
    I copied all my secret data to the new personal vault in my account.

Then I made a stupid mistake to delete 1password app and reinstall from app store.
    In the app I can login with the same master password but not in my account?
    I used my emergency kit and master password correct but unfortenately invalid input data??
    I used many times backup creating in the free version but I have no idea how to restore if no backup available.

Is there somebody who can support me to solve this issue?

Regards,
    Gerrit

• Jacob
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @heideng! I'd be happy to help out. :) Did you perhaps use a different Master Password to set up your account? If so, please try that, and if it's not working, do you have the Emergency Kit for your account? If you signed up in a browser, you would have been asked to save it and write your Master Password in the space provided. I'd suggest looking in your downloads folder or somewhere you may have stored it safely on your computer.

The easiest place to try signing in would be https://my.1password.com in your browser. Give that a go and let us know if you're able to access your account.

ref: MYL-11391-919

• heideng
    heideng
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jacob,
    Many thanks for your help. I already used my emergency kit and write the master password in the space (as far as I can remember me). In the iOS app I can login with my master password, I suppose this is the same master password login my account?

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Not necessarily @heideng, but from what you wrote before (you deleted and reinstalled the app), it might be your case. Have you tried logging in to http://my.1password.com in a browser as Jacob suggested? Are you able to do so?

• heideng
    heideng
    Community Member
    Options

I tried login with Windows 10 Edge browser without succes.

• @heideng Andrew replied to your email so let's keep the conversation going there for now. Please reply back to the email he sent and we'll help get things sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.