HELP Can't determine the exact URL to log into booking.com "my reservations" using 1password

Options

Tried several different booking.com pages, NONE of which accept the 1password login

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:HELP Can't determine the exact URL to log into booking.com "my reservations" using 1password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @gdhill,

I think we might need a bit more of a description to help. I tried visiting https://www.booking.com/index.en-gb.html and after bringing up the popup login form 1Password seemed happy to save a test Login item and fill the fields. Everything suggests 1Password should work here.

1. Is it that you used 1Password to change your password here and the new one doesn't seem to be working?
    2. Do you prefer to use 1Password by clicking on a website field and having 1Password log you in automatically via open and fill? This would fit with what you've said so far but I don't like to assume.
    3. If 1Password fills all the right fields but you can't log in, can you log in if you copy and paste instead of letting 1Password fill?

Any description you can give along with the answers to those questions will help us better understand and we can see how to proceed from there :smile:

This discussion has been closed.