To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Realized that I have both an account and a license - how do I resolve that?

Options
pinnacle
pinnacle
Community Member

I had a 1Password license for a long time then wanted to add 1Password to iOS and got confused ---bought an account.
Three questions:
1. Can these be merged somehow (they have different email addresses associated with each)?
2.Can I get a refund?
3. I deleted the app from my iPad because of syncing issues (might be the two account issue) and now I can find no way to authorize the app!! Don't know my sign-in address for the account.

Help!

Mac version 6.8.1
iOS version 6.8.2

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Jacob
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @pinnacle! Sorry about the confusion. I'd be happy to help out. :) How would you like to use 1Password going forward? You can use it with an account, which includes all the apps and makes it easy to get started on a new device whenever you get one, or you can use it without an account and sync your data between devices with a third-party service. Check out this article for a comparison of the two:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Let us know what you prefer and we'll help you get things set up.

ref: ZYH-39343-254

• pinnacle
    pinnacle
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Jacob, for your response. I am working with another AG support person, Megan, who is doing an awesome job!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good. You're in good hands, but if you need anything else we're here for you. :)

ref: ZYH-39343-254

This discussion has been closed.