Getting the color spinning wheel on mini. 1Password not working on Chrome or Safari, yet again.

calamitymay
calamitymay
Community Member

This is about the 8-9th time I can't easily, dependably use 1Password on Mac's Chrome (Version 60.0.3112.113), or Safari (Version 10.1.2).
My Mac is running Yosemite 10.10.5.
1Pwd doesn't even show up in Chrome's extensions, and on Mac hard drive, the app's gone. When I go into Safari, the extension is there but will not load. With either browser, the mini at top of window is spinning.
I now have a trove of info on 1Password that exists no where else. a) I'm afraid of losing it; b) I want this to work seamlessly; c) I'm not a computer geek. Please make it easy ! thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Hi @calamitymay -- welcome to the forum! Sorry it's under such circumstances. To get a better idea of what might be going on, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

FPQ-26972-243

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

Note: for anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @calamitymay only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

Thanks in advance!

ref: FPQ-26972-243

• calamitymay
    calamitymay
    Community Member

Thanx Lars. following the instructions, i don't see any square brackets either on this page or the email to send in Diagnostics. Sending the above alpha-numeric FPQ code w/o brackets.

cheers,

• calamitymay
    calamitymay
    Community Member

found the brackets. done !

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@calamitymay -- my apologies, the complete code should be: [FPQ-26972-243]. Thanks. Please make sure your email with diagnostics includes that in the subject line. :)

This discussion has been closed.