the password that works on my iPad is not the same as for my phone. How do I sync them

Options
dianesmolensky
dianesmolensky
Community Member

Tried finding my account through my email but it says I don't have an account. Should I just register again? I also want to make sure my ipad and iPhone sync

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:the password that works on my iPad is not the same as for my phone. How do I sync them

Comments

• Hey, @dianesmolensky, thanks for writing in! I went ahead and moved this discussion to the iOS forum since it looks like your issue is with your iOS devices and the folks here will be better able to assist you than us Windows people. :+1:

That said, without some basic information it is difficult for us to help out. Could you let us know what version of 1Password for iOS you're using on both devices? Also, could you check your sync settings and let us know what sync method you're using? You can find this by tapping Settings > Sync. Your sync method will be listed next to your vault. Please check both devices as you may be using different sync methods on each, which is one possible cause for your problem.

Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.