To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can you save your password for Asana in this?

bassbooster
bassbooster
Community Member

We use Asana as our Project Management Software, Is 1password integrated with this service?. Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can you save your password for Asana in this?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bassbooster: I'm not sure what that is exactly, but if it's just a website then it's likely you can use 1Password to save and fill your login there. If you're referring to an app, then you can still use 1Password to store your login credentials, but in most cases it isn't possible for 1Password to integrate with 3rd party apps the way it can with major web browsers. If you need further assistance or have other questions, a link and/or screenshot would help me get a better sense of what you're working with. :)

• bassbooster
    bassbooster
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

@brenty Thank you for your prompt response. Asana is actually a Project Management software which operates as a SaaS. I have created a login for this on 1password. but I when I click on the said 'login' (picture 1) it sure takes me to the website, but I will have to manually enter the password (picture 2). I have added a couple of screenshots to help you understand the problem better.

[Picture removed by moderator for privacy purposes. Please don't share private information on this public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bassbooster: There may be other things that need to be addressed, but first and foremost 1Password cannot do anything in your browser unless you first install the extension there:

https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

Since you don't have it installed, there's nothing there to take that onepasswdfill command and apply it to fill your credentials. It's also best to use the 1Password browser extension to save a login since that will give 1Password more information about the page and how to fill there. And using the URL for the login page will make sure that 1Password has a place to fill when opening the page in your browser (I don't see a login form in your screenshot). Let me know how you get along!

This discussion has been closed.