To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

so frustrating eel like cancel what i dont want to do but if i dont get help with the right key i ha

Options
swissrose28
swissrose28
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Memberships

not happy the send me another secret id key but thats the 4 one and when i want tomsugn in it does not work.please help me it drives me crazy feel helpless. [email address removed by moderator for privacy purposes; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:send the seret key code again did not workwhats going

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there @swissrose28 :)
    Sorry for whatever trouble you are having, but can you please clarify what your problem is? Did you lose your secret key? In that case, this article lists the places it can be found.

Also, please don't post personal information on this forum as it is public.

Cheers,
    Corey

ref: YNK-22474-129

• @swissrose28: I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Password! To add to @Corey_C's excellent advice, I do see in our records that you've signed in via your Mac app, so if you're able to unlock 1Password for Mac, you can find your Secret Key, e-mail and sign-in address there. The link Corey_C included will walk you through that process, but do let us know if you have questions along the way. :+1:

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

are you with apple id.my daughter sign uo for me for 1 password and shs tpold me aim all st now no more problems.could you please check on my account think she might have put her name there to [personal information removed by AgileBits — this is a public forum]
    could you check my account the have my masterpasswordd and all my information. [personal information removed by AgileBits — this is a public forum]
    then my master password.and my daughter did the sign up with 1 password.her name is [personal information removed by AgileBits — this is a public forum]
    so please try to help so you can find that account.that was on the 17 september
    so my best regards
    [personal information removed by AgileBits — this is a public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@swissrose28: No. This is AgileBits, the makers of 1Password. We make apps for Apple devices, but we are not affiliated with Apple.

We also cannot recover or reset your passwords for you. These are never know to us, and are needed to both access the account and change it.

I see that Laura has already been working with you via email, so let's continue the conversation there to avoid further confusion.

ref: YNK-22474-129

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

having problem with signin on 1 password sign in
    [removed by moderator — this is a public forum]
    email addresse
    then my password but the password.i sign with 1 password it did not work yesterday,so could you help me to get back the password i sign in.
    my bets regards rosmarie lefebvre======
    this is why i sign in with you.my daughter did the sign in rosmarie tauck---------[removed by moderator — this is a public forum]
    help me .aim elderly woman and my daughter always helps me when aim in troubel.bu she is on vacation so i need your help
    best regards rosmarie lefebvre
    maybe it helps you with my problem i was sign up with dahslane but i had so many passwords in there i cancel dashlane.so is that the problem i can't sign in with the password i sign in with 1password.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@swissrose28 - Hi Rosmarie. I really wish we could help you more than it's looking like we'll be able to. The reasons are as @brenty mentioned in his earlier reply: we do not have your Master Password, and we can't reset it for you. If you can't use the tips in the link that Corey_C gave you earlier, then my best suggestion for you would be to wait until your daughter is back from her vacation. I know how difficult it is to be without important data, but we really don't have any assistance we can offer, if that's the real problem. Your daughter may be able to help jog your memory in a way that we cannot. Feel free to get in touch with us again if you need any further assistance, and good luck. :)

This discussion has been closed.