Customs Icons Missing for Related Items

Options
dkav
dkav
Community Member

A bug?

Manually assigned icons (item images) do not show up for Related Items. Icons automatically retrieved by 1Password do show up for Related Items. The manually assigned icons are also not visible from the 'Select an item to link' list.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:related items icon

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dkav -- I'm not seeing the same behavior here, which makes me want to ask: are you referring to this problem within 1Password for Mac? Or are you having this issue using the web app, for a 1password.com account?

• rickfillion
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @dkav,

Thanks for the screenshots, that helps explain things. I've filed a bug about the sort order in the related item dialog needing to be clearer: OPM-5320

As for custom icons, they seem to be working here:

I've tried with both custom icons and rich icons. They're also showing up for me in the dialog to choose the item. Hrmm... I wonder what I'm doing wrong here.

Rick

ref: OPM-5320

• dkav
    dkav
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I retested in a new vault and the same issues occur. I even used the owl icon too! All my vaults are associated with my family account. The app is installed from the App Store.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Thanks for the update, @dkav - we'll be looking into this issue to see whether we can replicate it. Keep an eye on our updates!

• dkav
    dkav
    Community Member
    Options

I noticed today that custom icons work in 1Password Mini but not in the main application.

• dkav
    dkav
    Community Member
    Options

I did a clean install of macOS High Sierra this week and a fresh install of 1Password from the App Store exhibited the same issue.

• Thanks again for the extra info, @dkav! We'll keep investigating and working on a solution. :chuffed:

• dkav
    dkav
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Issue seems not to be fixed in the latest release (6.8.3). :|

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yep. Keep an eye on the release notes. We'll have it noted there when we're able to find a fix.

This discussion has been closed.