To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Reset lost master password for subscription account

Options
johnconn
johnconn
Community Member

Hello. I had a trial subscription having owned 1password before. During the trial several logins were saved in a new vault under my subscription account which I had only setup on my iPhone. I didn't take up the subscription and my account became frozen. Recently I have unfrozen my account with a subscription, and I can access the subscription vault in my account...but only on my iPhone. Whenever I try to access from other devices it tells me that my master password is wrong. I don't know what it is, but I DO know my master password for my original 1Password account and I can access hundreds of items there.

Anyway...I can still access the vault under my subscription account from my iPhone and I have gone in and moved every login out of that vault and into my primary (original) vault. The subscription vault is now empty.

My wish is now to have my account reset so that I can set a new master password for my subscription account so that I can begin to use it on my Mac and iPad. I look forward to your advice.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017
    Options

@johnconn: While we can't reset your existing account, what we can do is delete it so that you can set up a new one with the same e-mail and migrate those items you saved in your Primary vault to the new account. We cannot discuss details of the account here on the forum since it's a public place, so I'm going to go ahead and send an e-mail to your registered e-mail address so we can discuss further. :+1:

ref: NQA-71567-563

This discussion has been closed.