To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I want to delete old vaults in my account

j1mandel
j1mandel
Community Member

I use iMacs. I opened a 1PW Account some months ago but found it hard to figure out and went back to storing my AgileBitsKeyChain data in DropBox. This is up to date. The old vaults in my 1PW Family Account (subscribed) are out of date. I could delete each of the 900+ items, but would prefer to delete the old vaults and import my AgileBitsKeyChain data. I could check each of the vault items in both systems and manually update my 1PW Family Account. I would like to avoid that work if I can.
The current data might be in 1PW4 format. Not sure how to check this.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox and Account
Referrer: forum-search:importing from 1PassWord 4

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox and Account
Referrer: forum-search:I want to delete old vaults in my account

Comments

• @j1mandel: I think I understand what you're wanting to do here, but just to clarify -- are you wanting to delete all of the data currently in your 1Password account and replace it with your standalone vault data? If so, could you tell me whether you're able to access that standalone vault data in 1Password 6 right now? We can definitely help you replace the data in your account, but this will help us know where to start. Thanks! :chuffed:

• j1mandel
    j1mandel
    Community Member

I can and do access my old vault using 1PW 6. It is up to date and the account vault is not.

• j1mandel
    j1mandel
    Community Member

And I do want to delete the data in the Account vault. It is not up to date.

• Hi j1mandel - Thank you for getting back to me. Let's continue our conversation via email and I'll be able to better assist you from there. Talk to you soon :smile:

ref: NFU-88584-114

• j1mandel
    j1mandel
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

Frank
    Great! What is your email. Mine is [personal info removed by moderator for privacy purposes; this is a public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

As Frank mentioned, he's already in contact with you via email. I'll close this and you can continue the conversation there to avoid confusion between the two. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.