Sort Order Different online vs in app?

ShadowDad
ShadowDad
Community Member

when i look at all items on line (family acct) the first item i see is saved info for my 1password account, followed by a bunch of saved ip address logins

when i look at all items via app 6.5.1 on Mac the items that start with a digit all follow logins that start with Z ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017

@ShadowDad: To start, that's an old version of the Mac app you've got there! You should get yourself updated so that you know you have the latest and greatest 1Password for Mac has to offer. As an FYI, 1Password from our website did run into an annoying bug in 6.5.3, so if you see you downloaded 1Password from us, you'll want to follow these instructions to update instead to make sure you bypass that issue. If you installed from the Mac App Store, you don't need to worry about this bug and can update normally. If you have questions, ask away -- we're happy to help. :chuffed:

As for sorting, by default the Mac app does show numbers and symbols at the bottom, but you can shift them to the top if you'd like. Choose 1Password menu > Preferences, then click the Advanced icon. In this section, there's an option to show numbers and symbols first under Sorting. Check that option and you should see uniform sorting between the Mac app and the web app. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.