Is there a way to block some Watchtower results

Options

Some of my old logins like Opera Link have been closed down but opera still shows up in Watchtower. What do I do to avoid its appearance on defunct logins.

http://www.opera.com/whereisoperalink

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: There isn't any way to explicitly exclude a login from Watchtower. It's something we're considering adding in the future. But I'm not sure what you mean by "defunct logins". If you no longer need it (the account is closed, etc.), it seems like it would make sense to delete it or put it in an archival vault.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty

At the moment for all my vaults, active or not, they all show up. I have an archival vault but it is not designated as archival but just another vault.

Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, okay. It isn't possible everywhere yet, but you might find the All Vaults settings useful for "hiding" archival vaults or others you don't need to access all the time. Cheers! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi

It isn't clear to me how to set up an archive vault at this point. Like the local Vaults, what is visible is what you show but I could have a unlinked local vault but not with 1Password.com?

• @wkleem: What I think brenty is getting at is that you can exclude certain vaults from All Vaults in some of the apps. While items in vaults excluded from All Vaults will still show up in Watchtower, they won't show up in the All Vaults view making them easier to ignore during ordinary use of 1Password. On Android, for example, you can tap Settings > Vaults and toggle off vaults you don't want to see in All Vaults. I use this a lot since I have several test accounts/vaults connected to my Android app, none of which have useful data so it's nice to only see them when I need them. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.