Copy issue from main app

Options
thightower
thightower
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Mac

I am noticing a weird UI issue.

Upon unlocking 1Password, I will attempt to copy a password for example. The copy overlay will not appear nor will it copy when clicking the password field. If I enter edit mode and exit edit mode the copy overlay will show and the field is clickable. I have been able to reproduce this 3 times this evening.
The issue only happens in the password field, the user name field always shows the overlay and is clickable. Thinking out loud the user name field is non obscured, and the password field is obscured? This has happened over various items like logins as well as software items.
I had activity monitor open earlier in the day when this first happened and I saw an additional entry for something called "1Password 6 network" If I recall correctly. Which was labeled as not responding. That was in addition to the main app and the mini app running.

This is happening on a new install of 1P6 along with a new install of the High Sierra GMC (c for candidate) as of yesterday. I just gave new life to my mini by giving it a new SSD. So all user accounts etc were created yesterday. I am not sure if anything new will drop tomorrow from the mother ship (High Sierra stable version). If it does Ill update and add information here as needed.

Since I have not seen other topics in the forums about it, Ill assume that its a one off in my case or at least a very rare issue. ;)

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: 4.6.11b3
OS Version: 10.13
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• @thightower : hrmm...does it make a difference if you move your cursor outside of the window then come back in? I'm not seeing this behavior on 10.12 here, so it might be a 10.13 thing? Could you try adding another concealed field to see if that's an issue? The password field is the one that gets focus by default so it might just be due to that (as opposed to being due to being concealed).

Rick

This discussion has been closed.