I was asked to confirm my password in the twitter app and used the extension to get it from 1Password. Each time I tried, the extension crashed - like this: (screen recording)
Is this bug reproducible?
- I can't force Twitter to ask again but it happened multiple times before I eventually opened the 1P app manually and copied it from there.
- I did however try using the extension in Safari and get a similar issue. The extension doesn't crash however when I tap on a login to use, nothing fills in.
Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices and/or computers?
iPhone 6S running iOS 11
A quick summary of the bug:
- Launch 1Password extension in an app or in Safari
- Authenticate with fingerprint
- When using the Twitter.app - the extension crashes, if using Safari, tap a login to use and see it take you back to Safari but not fill in the login.
Versions of 1Password you're using on the devices and computers involved
1Password version 6.10 (61000001) (beta)
1Password Version: 6.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.0
Sync Type: iCloud