To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need the QR code to scan or Secret Key or something.Stuck

Options
momntwins
momntwins
Community Member

Original 1Password app on older iPad. Now want to have it on my iPhone7 but I need some QR code to scan to get into my account so that all the info will flow over to the app on my iphone. I have none of my account details except for my masterword. I dont have a Secret Key or a Set up code and I am not sure if I have a "membership". I think I bought the app from the app store.

1Password Version: 6.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.0.1
Sync Type: dont do iCloud. Its full
Referrer: forum-search:I need to set up iPassword on my iphone7.Original app on older iPad.Wont transfer over! Grr!

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @momntwins :)
    Sorry for the confusion. Only people who have 1Password.com memberships, aka pay monthly for a subscription, have Secret Keys. Someone like you who uses a standalone license does not have one nor need one. Your options to sync your data to your new device are either Dropbox or iCloud. One you set up one of those sync methods on your old iPad as outlined in one of those two links, you can then transfer your information to your new iPhone the same way.

Hope that helps. If you run into any problems, let me know. :)
    Corey

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@momntwins: I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.