To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need simple answer please.

danily
danily
Community Member

I have 1password 6 on my mac purchased from iTunes , I have 1password for ios. I do not want or will ever want to switch to monthly subscription. I will never sync anything using any kind of cloud yours or otherwise. Are you going to support and upgrade 1password standalone version in the future ? Yes or No answer will do , thanks .

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• fyzm7357
    fyzm7357
    Community Member

I have the same question as well. I have purchased 1Password 6 on my Mac ($65), the iOS version (including PRO features, $10), as well as the Windows version ($50) to keep everything synced up between all my computers and devices. If the standalone versions are going to be sunsetted, a discount or an option to purchase a lifetime subscription should be available seeing as some existing customer have already spent upwards of $125.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have 1password 6 on my mac purchased from iTunes , I have 1password for ios. I do not want or will ever want to switch to monthly subscription. I will never sync anything using any kind of cloud yours or otherwise.

@danily: Why? Your data is end-to-end encrypted, so 1Password simply doesn't depend on the sync service to protect your data. 1Password is secure by design, not by chance. Just FYI. :sunglasses:

Are you going to support and upgrade 1password standalone version in the future ? Yes or No answer will do , thanks .

Yes. We've already announced that 1Password 7 will. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have the same question as well. I have purchased 1Password 6 on my Mac ($65), the iOS version (including PRO features, $10), as well as the Windows version ($50) to keep everything synced up between all my computers and devices. If the standalone versions are going to be sunsetted, a discount or an option to purchase a lifetime subscription should be available seeing as some existing customer have already spent upwards of $125.

@fyzm7357: As mentioned above, we've already announced that "standalone" will continue to be an option in 1Password 7. But it's not going to be free, as we do need to earn a living from developing and supporting 1Password, otherwise there won't be anyone here to make a new version or answer questions. We've offered a number of promotions on 1Password.com memberships already, and I'm sure we will have more in the future. If you'd like to migrate to a 1Password.com account, be sure to shoot us an email at support@1password.com and we'll see what we we can do to help you make the transition. :)

This discussion has been closed.