got a new MacBook pro and migrated 1pw from iMac to MacBook pro. login list there but no login

Options
gerryg
gerryg
Community Member

running sierra and latest 1PW. Re-installed 1PW. When trying a login, ID & pw fields remain blank. Suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:got a new MacBook pro and migrated 1password from my iMac to the MacBook pro. won't login.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi @gerryg,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with 1Password. In order to get to the bottom of this, we're going to need a bit more information.

First, it would be awesome if you could include your actual version information. You mention running the latest 1Password, but a version number (found in the 1Password menu under 'About 1Password') will ensure that we can replicate your steps exactly when figuring out where things are getting tangled up.

Speaking of steps, could you tell me a bit more about what you're doing when you 'try a login'?

• Are you using the keyboard shortcut ⌘\ ( Command- \ ) to fill a webpage that you are viewing?
    • Are you using 1Password mini (the 1Password icon in your menu bar) to open and fill a website?

Now, do you see this happening on each page that you visit? Or are there one or two sites that are giving you trouble?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.