Family Plan - Maximum Storage

Options
Stecyk
Stecyk
Community Member
  • Family plan

I would like to know if there is a way to determine how much storage I am currently using. Although I looked, I wasn't able to see storage use by member or by vault.

Because storage is relatively inexpensive, do you plan to increase the storage amount?

I look forward to your help. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Stecyk! At the moment storage is only displayed on our end. You're welcome to send us a message at support@1password.com if you'd like to know how much your account is using. We can only send this via email to protect your privacy. :)

• Stecyk
    Stecyk
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Jacob, for responding. At present, my storage should be low and of no concern. I am just wanting to think and plan ahead. And I'd like to enclose a few documents.

I am an early adopter, so I have a bit more storage than others. I am hoping that in time the limits are increased somewhat.

Thanks again for responding.

• Totally. At the moment, storage limits are only enforced in the 1Password apps, not on 1Password.com. We're still planning to enforce them everywhere down the road, but very few people have exceeded them so it's not a huge priority just yet. Thanks for understanding!

• Stecyk
    Stecyk
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Jacob, for responding once again. I might follow up by email with more specific information. Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good! We're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.