1 password from iPhone 6 to 6 s

sailendrakrishna
sailendrakrishna
Community Member

I had 1 password in my old phone about 2 years now. As got my new phone and the I cloud downloaded my 1 password. It's asking for a secret key to log into my account.

I don't have a subscription with my old phone and it worked all good. Now I am not sure how to get into my old account ?
Please advise

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @sailendrakrishna :)
    Sorry for the troubles. You are right, a secret key is only necessary for those with subscription accounts, which you don't have. The question is, how do you sync your 1Password data? Do you use Dropbox or iCloud? When you first opened 1Password on your new phone, you should have been greeted with a screen like this:

Under that "Already using 1Password" section are various options like Dropbox and iCloud. Pick the one that you use to sync your data and follow the on screen prompts to link back up to that service and sync all your 1Password data to your new phone.

If you don't already sync your data with one of those services, you will need to set that up on your old phone before transferring the data to the new phone:

Sync with Dropbox

Sync with iCloud

Hope that helps. Let me know if you run into any specific problems along the way. :)

• Hi @sailendrakrishna

I just wanted to check in here and see if the advice Corey offered helped you resolve this issue, or if you’re still having difficulties. Please feel free to write back if you’re still having trouble. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.