“All in 1 Password” not working on iOS 11

anketh59
anketh59
Community Member

I updated to iOS 11 and found that this app said it would not work as the developer needed to to update it.
I deleted the app thinking I would find a new one when I searched App Store but there is no app around that I can find called “all in 1 Password”.
I paid $12 for this app and it’s a great app. It has all my passwords on it and is backed up to drop box. I did find an app called 1Password but it must be different as it won’t upload my passwords from Dropbox as it won’t recognise the vault.
How do I contact the manufacturer to get them to update and hence make available the “all in 1 Password” app so I can then download it?

Also the old App Store (on iOS 10)
used to have an area where you could see what apps are not on iPhone (in cloud) but new App Store doesn’t. What’s happened to that?

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

HI there @anketh59 :)
    Welcome to the forum. This is the AgileBits support forum for 1Password. From a quick Google search, "All in 1 Password Manager" is an entirely separate app by a different developer who doesn't appear to be maintaining it anymore. If that is what you are using then I can't help you with it. If you are looking for help with 1Password made by AgileBits, then I would be happy to try and help you with your problem.

Cheers. :)

• Hi @anketh59,

I just wanted to check in here and see if you were able to get your problem resolved. If there is anything else we here at AgileBits can do please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.