Options
Gilles9
Gilles9
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Mac

I had many occurance of quickfill
not working with 1P

I think I found the reason, it relates to Hiding Safari

Sometimes I need to Hide Safari ( from Safari menu item "Hide safari" or by using the shortcut to Hide "command H" )

when I unhide Safari to use it, the Fill transaction ( with short cut in 1P does not work, I need to use the icon in the Finder's menu bar or the icon in Safari )

Not regular, someimes OK, sometimes as said, maybe related to other Apps I am using, will report if I found out more

1Password Version: 6.8.3 B2
Extension Version: 4.6.12 B1
OS Version: 10.13
Sync Type: Subscription

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

HI @Gilles9 -- this has to do with the registration/unregistration states of the hotkeys. We're in the process of looking for ways to improve this for future updates, but at the moment, I'd recommend not hiding Safari if you demand the keyboard shortcuts work for you. You might put it on a separate desktop so it doesn't cover other work you need to keep visible, or you might use the mini or 1Password's extension in Safari. I'm sorry I don't have a better solution for you at the moment, but thanks for reporting!

• Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

OK, will be looking for future updates
    meanwhile I will do it another way
    Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Gilles9 - you're quite welcome! Let us know if you need assistance with anything else, and have a great weekend. :)

This discussion has been closed.