Old version of 1Password won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11 or 12]

Comments

• I have the same issue - upgraded to IOS11 and forgot about 1password (:
    support ID is
    [#TCY-32222-757

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

HI @cummins -- thanks for the heads-up; someone will be with you shortly via email.

ref: TCY-32222-757

• Hi I have the same problem after upgrading to iOS11. My support ID is [#VJQ-48327-862]. Thanks in advance for your help.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jamiebo69: Sure thing! We'll get back to you shortly and get the ball rolling. :)

ref: VJQ-48327-862

• Hi I have the same problem after updating to ios 11. My support ID is #VCP-26546-853. Thank you for your assistance!

• bundtkatebundtkate

Team Member
    edited October 2017

@LittlePingu: Thanks for letting us know! We'll get in touch soon. :+1:

ref: VCP-26546-853

• Hello, My case # is #DHK-31387-672 Let me know what else you need to get started with recovery. Thanks Andi

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@andi_mack: Thanks! I'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: DHK-31387-672

And for anyone else, as mentioned in Ben's instructions above, it is necessary to know — you, not us! — the Master Password (otherwise it will not be possible to do anything with the encrypted data, even if it can be recovered) and have a computer to use. Anyone can follow the instructions there to contact us via email if those requirements are met, and we'll walk you through the process.

• Please add me to the list: #DKC-96979-946. Mac and iPhone user. Yes, I know my Master Password.

• My support ID is #FQT-14668-386. I’m a Mac and iPhone user, as well. Thanks for your help!

• Hello! Same problem as everyone above. My support ID is [#AMK-38867-448]. Any assistance will be appreciated.

• Hello! Same problem as everyone above. My support ID is [#AMK-38867-448]. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@h2onrox: Since Steve has already been working with you via email, let's continue the conversation there.

ref: DKC-96979-946

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@kimthompson101: Thanks! We'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: WGN-85111-722

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Paola: Thank you! We'll respond via email soon.

ref: AMK-38867-448

• same problem with 1password3 not opening after upgrading iOS. Support . My support ID is [#CYG-99591-329]. please help!!!!!!

• I have the same issue - upgraded to IOS11 and forgot about 1password (:

support ID is [#JNZ-69739-463

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited October 2017

@jwilman

Thank you for sending the information. I've flagged your message for the appropriate folks.

Ben

ref: CYG-99591-329

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@istefke

Got it! Thanks. We'll be in touch via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: JNZ-69739-463

• Hi Ben,
    My support ID: [#XJV-78879-944].
    Please help!

• Hi @L_H_58,

I've located your email in our system and passed it along to the appropriate team, you should see a response soon.

ref: XJV-78879-944, BIR-11163-249

• Thanks Megan!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

:):+1:

• Hi, Ben, with the iOS 11 update no longer works 1password. Before login was 4 digits, now the 1password app also asks for a master password but I can not retrieve it by mail because that mail is no longer in use.
    How can I retrieve all my data and enter the updated 1password? Thanks so much

• Hi there... I have the same issue. My support ID is #MLV-65686-599. Thanks heaps!

• I have an iPhone 6S and have the same issue. My support ID is: [#GXX-67248-751]

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Thanks, @charlottec - I've passed your email on to the appropriate team internally; you should have a reply soon.

ref: MLV-65686-599

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@Peeps13_98 - received your email; someone should be along to help you shortly. Thanks!

ref: GXX-67248-751

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@rossellav

If you do not know your Master Password, which you set when originally creating your 1Password vault, it will not be possible to access your 1Password data.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file