Full App Shortcut? Not a Huge Fan of the Mini

Options

So is there a fast workflow or shortcut for opening the full app like there is on the Mac? I'm an oddball like that, I prefer it to the mini. On windows at least, clicking the systray brings up the mini, there is a mini keyboard hotkey, and right-clicking on the systray offers the mini first. Is there no love for the full app?

LOL: that was some rigorous spam checking software, I posted once for a beta issue, once in the lounge, and then blocked for this. I feel sad, lol.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

So is there a fast workflow or shortcut for opening the full app like there is on the Mac? I'm an oddball like that, I prefer it to the mini. On windows at least, clicking the systray brings up the mini, there is a mini keyboard hotkey, and right-clicking on the systray offers the mini first. Is there no love for the full app?

@AlwaysSortaCurious: It's something we can consider for the future version, but unless I' misunderstanding we don't have this on either platform: 1Password mini is how the vast majority of users interact with 1Password, and it does have a keyboard shortcut: Ctrl Alt \ / ⌘ ⌥ \. Many people (you'd be surprised!) think that 1Password mini is 1Password since they only ever use 1Password in the browser.

LOL: that was some rigorous spam checking software, I posted once for a beta issue, once in the lounge, and then blocked for this. I feel sad, lol.

Sorry about that! You must be fast typer! I thought possibly you forgot to verify your forum account, but that doesn't seem to be the case... :unamused:

This discussion has been closed.