To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I would like to be able to see the qr code again so that I could start using my Ipad..

rubin
rubin
Community Member

I signed up using a PC and cannot figure out how to get my IPad to use my 1password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I would like to be able to see the qr code again so that I could start using my Ipad..

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @rubin :)
    Welcome to 1Password! Your setup code (that QR code) can be found on any device with which you have signed in to your 1Password account, or on your Emergency Kit. The specific locations it can be found on each device or on 1Password.com are outlined here:

Find your Setup Code

Once you get your code, when you first open up 1Password on your iPad, you will be taken to a Welcome screen. Under "Already using 1Password", there is an option for 1Password.com. Tap that then tap "scan account details", scan the code, enter in your master password and you are good to go. :)

Hope that helps. Let me know if you are having trouble with any specific steps.

• Hi @rubin - Corey is right and I couldn't have said it any better myself. Keep us posted if you run into any additional questions and we'll be here to help you. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.