Why won't the 1Password App load on to my new iPhone 8?

Options
Sharon1111
Sharon1111
Community Member

Previously I had 1Password on my iPhone 5 and I tried loading the 1Password App on to my new iPhone 8 but the little download cloud is greyed out and will not let me. So I tried signing up to your 30Day free trial of 1Password on my laptop to try and access my vault via the internet but that didn't help and it appears I now have two 1Password accounts - one on my laptop, one on my old phone, no app on my new phone and none are syncing properly. I really don't want the 1Password subscription. I just want to access my passwords on my new phone.

1Password Version: latest version
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:The 1Password app will not load on to my new iPhone 8, please help!

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi @Sharon1111

Do you have parental controls / restrictions enabled on the iPhone 8? Please check:

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1Password is rated 17+ by Apple.

Ben

ref: CYH-47166-745

• Sharon1111
    Sharon1111
    Community Member
    Options

Well, well, well, I didn't even know it had been switched on! Yes, I have followed the link you gave me, switched off the parental controls and now 1Password is happily loading on to my new phone with all my passwords....thank you so much Ben! Much appreciated! xxxxx!

• Ben
    Options

You’re very welcome @Sharon1111. Glad to hear that is all it was! If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.