Auto-submit does not work on Edge extension

Options

Hi,
I just installed the Edge extension and filling works as expected, but it does not auto-submit logins. I've tested on this forum and on Amazon.
Is this a known limitation currently?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.12.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Manaburner,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, this is a known limitation in Edge when you click on 1Password icon. Try using the shortcut, Control + \ and it should auto-submit for you.

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT
    great, that works. Thank you :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• roberthemmerdinger
    roberthemmerdinger
    Community Member
    Options

Control + \ doesn't work for me. I have to click on the icon and then click on the username for it to work for me
    Any ideas??

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

I should have been more clear. In my case, I did not use the shortcut @MikeT mentioned, but the one that was configured on my system, which is CTRL+#
    Although I don't know how this was configured, maybe it's the default when you are running a non-English OS

• @roberthemmerdinger: Keyboard shortcuts are only available in Edge with the beta of the main 1Password 6 app, so if you're on the stable release this won't work (and neither will auto-submit for the moment). Of course, you can grab the beta and give the keyboard shortcut a try, if you'd like. :chuffed:

• roberthemmerdinger
    roberthemmerdinger
    Community Member
    Options

Done. Works a treat, thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Kate, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.