To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have a new membership and want to migrate my old 1password info to this account but struggling

Options

I wonder if my 1password account is too old...none of the instructions I can find on the web are helping me migrate my old 1password data to the new membership. HELP!!!

1Password Version: Version 3.8.22 (build 32010)
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: Mac 10.12.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have a new membership and want to migrate my old 1password info to this account

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @david_and_dori,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. From your post it sounds like you are currently using a very old version of 1Password which doesn't know anything about 1Password membership accounts. Before you can transition to a membership account you'll need to upgrade to the latest version of the app. You can do that by following the instructions here:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your Mac - 1Password Support

Once you have your data in 1Password 6 for Mac you can follow the instructions here to move to a membership:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.