Added a member to family account. She setup her information but now cannot login no matter what.

gevuseum
gevuseum
Community Member

I recently switched from an individual to family account. I added my fiance and she setup her account yesterday, along with copying all her items from her free 1password vault to the new private vault she has. That was last night.

Since this morning, she has not been able to log into her account. On her iPhone, her master password doesn't work and TouchID was disabled. I began recovery for her 3 times now, each time she reset her master password and still it did not work.

I told her to go to our family site (https://ourfamlyexample.1password.com) and enter her information. She used the emergency kit that was provided to her, along with her new password each time, and it keeps saying, "Cannot sign in. The email address and Secret Key are not correct for -insert family url-"

We are both following the steps her emergency kit gave her and we've reset her password multiple times but no luck. This is an emergency, since now she has no access to any of her passwords. I've reached out to 1password via email, twitter and now this. We need help getting into her account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gevuseum -- thanks for getting in touch with us, but I see one of my colleagues is already assisting you via email. Since the conversation will likely involve some personal details of your fiancé's 1Password account, let's keep the conversation going over there in private.

ref: IHS-27166-731

This discussion has been closed.