To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My emergency kit plus master password do not work

jayheavner
jayheavner
Community Member

I'm using 1Password for teams. I am trying to install 1password on a new computer but I keep getting an error saying my master password is invalid. I have my emergency kit and I know my master password (I just used it on this computer to get my login for this site). I had an email sent to myself that had my domain, which matched what was in my emergency kit and it had the first several digits of my secret key, which also matched what was in my emergency kit. I contacted support hours ago and haven't received a response. This is pretty frustrating.

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @jayheavner! Sorry to hear you're having troubles signing in to your 1password.com account just now. The reason you haven't received a response via email yet is that our email queues are first-come, first-served, and there are a number of people in front of you. We're working hard to get back to our usual snappy response times, but in the meantime, we appreciate your patience: someone will be with you shortly. It'll be better to continue the conversation over there via email, as we'll be discussing personally-identifying information regarding your account details that shouldn't be posted in a public forum like this, so please hang on, and someone will be with you soon.

ref: ADA-88159-322

This discussion has been closed.