"No Vaults Found" when activating Dropbox sync on a new phone

skagedal
skagedal
Community Member

I'm using 1Password 6.3.5 on the Mac and sync my vault to Dropbox, it resides under my personal Dropbox (I also have a work account) and then /Sync/1Password.opvault. The sync works well on my iPhone 6 running iOS 11.0.2 and 1Password 6.9. I'm now trying to set up a new phone which is an iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 11.0.3 and 1Password 6.9. It can't find my vault. I start the app, select Dropbox, choose Connect Dropbox and authorize (either with the app installed or without, using the web view - I've tried both) and then it comes back to 1Password and it just says "No vaults found".

1Password Version: 6.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.0.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skagedal: There has been an issue where Dropbox is, for some reason, sometimes not listing vaults. Some folks have found that moving the vault, letting it sync, and then moving it back helps Dropbox "find" it again. Definitely worth a try. If you're still having trouble, follow the steps in this guide to narrow down the problem:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

Fo example, if you're not using the same account that won't work. And please update 1Password on your Mac. You're about a year behind: https://1password.com/downloads/

Let me know what you find!

• skagedal
    skagedal
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply - just a small parenthesis before I try the other stuff: I really don't know how the "6.3.5" got there, I'm continuously updating my 1Password and am on 6.8.2, now upgrading to 6.8.3. :)

• skagedal
    skagedal
    Community Member

I switched to syncing with iCloud Drive instead and that seems to work. Thanks for the help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skagedal ,

I'm so glad to hear that iCloud sync is working for you. I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions, we're here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.