1P on my iPhone but not my new MacBook Air......

Options
boendennis
boendennis
Community Member

Years back, I purchased 1P for my iPhone. Since my wife and I were "mirrored" on iPhones, I was able to sync (update) the 1P content with her. 1P was never on my 2008 MacBook. Friday, we purchased a new MacBook Air laptop and an iPad Pro. We also set up my wife's iCloud account. Our iPhones are no longer syncing (a good thing) and her 1P data is static, dated to this past Friday.

Now, we are ready to get a 1P family plan, but I'm unsure on how to transfer my current 1P data to a new 1P account available on the 2 cells, MacBook Air, and iPad Pro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Several years back, I purchased 1P for my iPhone, but it was not on my MacBook.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

@boendennis: Purchasing the iOS app doesn't give you the Mac version, but you can get all of the apps with a 1Password.com membership — and 1Password Families includes up to 5 family members in the base price:

1Password.com

That also includes the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits

You can follow this guide to migrate your data to your account:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

And then when you sign into it on each device you'll have all your data. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: VMI-43548-842

This discussion has been closed.