1Password 4, Chrome 61, "enter" not always sent, requires hitting the shortcut (ctrl+\) many times

Options

This has been a ongoing issue for a few months now. Just got around to reporting it.

Lately (and randomly) hitting ctrl+\ to fill password fields requires being hit 2-3-4 a whole bunch of times before it fills the fields. Also sometimes when it actually does fill out the fields it does not hit the "enter"/"submit" button. Yes auto submit is turned on for the site. I only have like 2 sites where this is off.

Sometimes I have to completely quit the browser to get it to work. Or just open the main 1password application and copy and paste things over manually.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@crkinard: We've had some reports of needing to press the keyboard shortcut multiple times to get it to fill in some situations, but it sounds like you're referring to autosubmit when you say "press Enter". If so, that would be different. Is that correct, or do you mean you're literally pressing the Enter key on the keyboard? Can you give me some example URLs where you're having this issue, and let me know the browser version you're using? I'd like to take a look at this myself.

This discussion has been closed.