German question: Syncronisation nicht einheitlich

Hallo liebes Team von agile bits,
ich hoffe ich kann in deutsch schreiben, ansonsten probiere ich es in englisch.

Ich habe vor 3 Jahren eine 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle (Family License) gekauft. Das Produkt finde ich nach wie vor super!
Leider ist seit geraumer Zeit die Datenbank nicht mehr syncron. Ich verwende 1 Password auf einem Mac OSX 10.10.5 und auf einem PC Windows 10, sowie auf meinem iphone und auf einem ipad. Ich syncronisiere über dropbox. Bisher lief alles immer bestens. Was kann ich tun?
Auf dem PC habe ich 298 Logins auf dem ipad nur 287, obsohl ich beide manuell syncronisiert habe.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!!

Mit herzlichen Grüßen aus good old germany

Leuson

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @Leuson: I'm going to start with English here as my German is awful, but you can find a Google translated version of this reply in German below. You mentioned that these devices haven't been syncing for some time, but you also only mentioned a specific difference in item counts between the PC and the iPad. Are any of your other devices displaying different item counts? Do the other devices match up with either the PC or the iPad? Generally, we'll need to take a closer look at some diagnostics via e-mail to fully sort out sync problems, but we can first get a better handle on the details here so we can at least narrow things down to the most likely culprits.

Thanks! :chuffed:

German:

Ich werde hier mit Englisch beginnen, da mein Deutsch schrecklich ist, aber Sie können eine Google-übersetzte Version dieser Antwort unten in Deutsch finden. Sie haben erwähnt, dass diese Geräte seit einiger Zeit nicht synchronisiert wurden, Sie haben aber auch nur einen bestimmten Unterschied zwischen den Artikeln zwischen PC und iPad erwähnt. Gibt es bei Ihren anderen Geräten unterschiedliche Zählungen? Stimmen die anderen Geräte entweder mit dem PC oder dem iPad überein? Im Allgemeinen müssen wir einige Diagnosen per E-Mail genauer untersuchen, um Synchronisationsprobleme vollständig zu beseitigen, aber wir können zuerst die Details hier besser in den Griff bekommen, damit wir die Dinge zumindest auf die wahrscheinlichsten Täter einschränken können.

Danke! :chuffed:

• Leuson
    Leuson
    Community Member

Hello bundtkate,

thank you for your answer. So i try it in english, now.
    It seems that the mac and ipad and iphone syncing good. All items seem there at the same level. But when create an new item on my windows pc, the new item doesnt appear on the ipad nor the mac. Also otherwise. When i create an item on my Mac ist doesn't appear on my PC. It seems that my PC is the culprits. Have you any idea what i can do to solve the problem?

Thanks Stefan!

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@Leuson: Your English is much better than my German. :wink: A quick last thing to rule out: Which version of 1Password for Windows are you using -- 1Password 6 or 1Password 4?

Thanks! :chuffed:

• Leuson
    Leuson
    Community Member

Good morning bundtkate,
    the Windows version is the newest in 1Password4. There is no option to update it to version 6. Or do i have to do it manually?
    Thank you!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Leuson: Thank you for your reply! :)

If you are using 1Password 4 for Windows, then you have a local vault on your devices and we need to find out why your Windows PC is not synced with your iPad and Mac.

To get a better idea of your current setup, could you please create two Diagnostics Reports: from your iPad and from your Windows PC? This is how you can send them to us:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iPad)

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! We will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Leuson
    Leuson
    Community Member

Thank you all for so much help!!!
    I send you an email and became this number: Re: [#CVW-28329-126] 1Password for iOS Diagnostic Report / Germanquestion: Syncronisation nicht einheitlich

Thank you very much in advance too!

Stefan

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@Leuson: I've found your e-mail, thank you! We'll take a look at your diagnostics and get back to you with next steps via e-mail. :chuffed:

ref: CVW-28329-126

• Leuson
    Leuson
    Community Member

Thank you all. It's now working again perfect! It was my dropbox account which was off. Sorry and thank you!!!

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@Leuson: No worries at all! We're happy to help and I'm glad things are now working as they should. :chuffed: Plus, even I overlooked it at first -- @MikeT gets some significant credit for an assist here. He had better eyes than I did. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.