App cannot open [We do not develop the "SBox" / "secret box" app; please contact its developers]

Options
GTSub
GTSub
Community Member
edited October 2017 in iOS

I have iPhone 7 and I update to iOS 11... I cannot get access to open a secret box app I stored some photos in... what can I do ? Thanks

Comments

• GTSub
    GTSub
    Community Member
    Options

Everytime I touch on the app to open it a notice is popping up saying that SBox need to be updated, the developer of the app needs to update it to work with iOS 11... is there any way I can get those photos back or anything I can do to get the app to open?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @GTSub,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This is the 1Password for iOS support forum... Do you have an issue with 1Password that we can help with?

We do not have any involvement with SBox. If you're having trouble with that app you'll want to contact the developers of that app.

Thanks!

Ben

• GTSub
    GTSub
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben but I don’t think I can get to the app developer because the app isn’t in the App Store so I don’t know the information... Do you have any advice for me?

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GTSub: I've personally never heard of this app, so I can't offer much advice. I'd take a look on Apple's official support forum, it looks like there are a few others that are experiencing the same issue here. You may also find get some confirmation of the app's availability by contacting Apple directly.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• kingsin22
    kingsin22
    Community Member
    Options

Any updates on this issue because I am having the same problem

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2017
    Options

@kingsin22,

"SBox" / "secret box" isn't our app, so there is nothing we can do about it not working.

If you're having an issue with 1Password that isn't addressed in another thread here please feel free to start a new topic. As we're not able to do anything about 3rd party apps, I'm closing this discussion.

If you are having trouble with the retired 1Password 3 app on iOS please see this thread:

If you have an old version of 1Password that won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11] — AgileBits Support Forum

Ben

This discussion has been closed.