1Password on iPad - no membership - need on other devices - purchased 9/28/13

Options
janamertz
janamertz
Community Member
edited October 2017 in iOS

Hello. I have 1Password on my old iPad 2 and I purchased the app on iTunes on 09/28/13 for $19.56 so there was no membership. The order number was [removed]. I desperately need to get it on my other devices or online in case my iPad dies. Can you please help me?

1Password Version: 4.2.7 (17+)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password on iPad - no membership - need on other devices - purchased 9/28/13

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

What kind of devices to you mean when you say "other devices"?
    And are you currently synching your data in any way, i.e. iCloud, Dropbox Wifi?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @janamertz :)
    There are multiple ways to get your 1Password Data on multiple devices. The easiest way is through a 1Password Membership. You can sign up for a 30-day trial and easily migrate your data to the new account and see if you like it. With a membership account, your data is redundantly backed up on the 1Password servers so you never have to worry about losing it. It also comes with many benefits such as free access to the 1Password apps on all your devices with seamless syncing between then and multiple other benefits that can be seen here.

If you don't want to get a membership, though, there are other syncing methods you can use as @Manaburner suggested. If all of your devices are Apple devices you can set up 1Password to sync with iCloud. If you have any Android or Windows devices in the mix, you can sync with Dropbox.

And if you don't want to sync at all, you can create a manual backup of your 1Password data by following the iOS instructions on this page.

I hope that helps you. :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @janamertz -- it looks as if you've asked this same question via an email to support, and my colleague Frank is already helping you there, so to avoid confusion, let's keep the conversation going there instead of in both places. :)

This discussion has been closed.