To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Opened app with 30 day free trial. Accepted and you charged my visa annual fee $35.88 on 09/13/17.

Options
jjhazen
jjhazen
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Memberships

On 09/1317 you charged my visa [sensitive information removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum] $35.88 annual fee. On 09/18/17 you charged my visa $4.33 monthly fee. On 10/18/17 you charged my visa $4.33monthly fee. What’s going on? Do you owe me a refund. Seems to me you do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Over billing

Comments

• Thank you, @jjhazen!

It should be easy to track the iTunes subscription changes. Here is more info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

@jjhazen: It looks like Roustem has been able to help already, but I'll reach out via email shortly in case you need assistance with anything else. I've removed posts containing sensitive information, and we can discuss those things more privately via email. Thanks. :)

ref: WND-29959-438

• jjhazen
    jjhazen
    Community Member
    Options

I checked out my iTunes subscriptions and found one.

It reads as follows:

1PASSWORD
    1Password account monthly subscription
    Monthly membership (1 month) $3.99. (Plus tax would be $4.33)

Remember, I paid an annual fee of $35.88 on 09/13/178

I took a picture of the page but don’t know how to put it in this post.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @jjhazen -- thanks for the update. As brenty mentioned above, since this may involve discussion of sensitive billing matters, please reply to the emails we've sent you, instead of in this public forum. We try to keep as much personally-identifying information as possible off the forum, as it's public-facing. If you never received emails from us, please check your spam or bulk mail folder, as sometimes unsolicited email from us can get marked as junk by overzealous spam filters. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.