Items created on PC not syncing back to Mac

Options

I originally created my 1Password account and downloaded the app on my Macbook Pro. I have a Dell Latitude for work to which downloaded the app and was able to sign in to my account. All items from my vault synced to the PC (Dell) and when I created new ones on my Mac they would sync to the PC as well. recently i have created several items on the PC (Dell) and they have yet to sync back to my Mac. They aren't even available if I access the vault from the web browser in either computer. please help!

1Password Version: 6.8.3 (Mac), 6.7.457 (PC)
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90 (both)
OS Version: macOS SIerra (10.12.6), Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox (i think)
Referrer: forum-search:syncing between Mac and PC

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @beaug45,

Thank you for reaching out!

It sounds like you are using a 1Password.com account (so no Dropbox) and for some reason the changes you make in 1Password on your PC do not propagate to 1Password on your Mac or your 1Password account. To get a better idea of what is going on, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC, where you have created several items:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.