Unable to launch 1Password on iOS

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password will not open on iPhone.

Comments

• lisabuchanan
    lisabuchanan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. My colleague updated yesterday and today can't access his 1Password. It is the only device he has the app on. Do you have any insight? We attempted to login via your website, but he doesn't have a secret key. Thank you.

Lisa

• Ben
    Options

Hi @lisabuchanan

We’re very limited in what we can discuss about an individual’s 1Password situation with a 3rd party. Could you please have your colleague contact us directly at support@agilebits.com and we’ll be happy to help. The more details that can be provided the better (version of iOS, version of 1Password, what sync solution if any is being used, etc). :)

Thanks!

Ben

• lisabuchanan
    lisabuchanan
    Community Member
    Options

Ok He sent an email earlier but hasn't had a response. I will send him the contact info. He upgraded to the IOS 11.03 which told us that your app wasn't supported. I will forward him this info.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @lisabuchanan. Based on that description it sounds like he is having the issue described here:

If you have an old version of 1Password that won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11] — AgileBits Support Forum

Ben

This discussion has been closed.