would like phone support

HFLawrence
HFLawrence
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Mac

Please I would like support over the phone. phone number removed by admin
can't get the app to sync with my mac, iPad and iPhone. I have been using 1Password for years. bought app at different time on each and upgraded still can't get them to SYNC!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:would like to talk to someone on the phone (redacted)

Comments

• HFLawrence
    HFLawrence
    Community Member

I guess I am ready to stop my upgrade and delete the app from my iPad and iPhone and supscription.

• HFLawrence
    HFLawrence
    Community Member

How does your support work? how long do you wait before there is some acknowledgement that you need help?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @HFLawrence! Sorry to hear you're having troubles just now with syncing your 1Password data between your Mac, iPad and iPhone. We don't actually offer telephone support for setup/configuration issues because we find we're better able to help a greater number of people in less time if we use either these forums or direct email support, and doing it this way also allows both us and the user to have a record of what was said in case it needs to be referred to in the future (if problems recur or the like). We get to requests for support on a first-come, first-served basis, though response times are typically quicker here on the forum than by email.

Since you've got multiple devices that are all not syncing together, to get a better idea of what's going on with each one, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#PTA-31111-326]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @HFLawrence only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

This discussion has been closed.