1Password iOS 11.0.3 iPhone 7 - Scrolling Problem

Rudolf_Moser
Rudolf_Moser
Community Member

Dear Support Team
After installation of iOS 11.0.3 there is in addition to the vertical a horizontal scrollbar (see image) in some of the 1Password documents. Scrolling to the bottom of the page is not possible and depending on the position of the horizontal scrollbar the text is not fully displayed. Editing the page and saving the changes is working but does not help. How to solve this problem?
Thank you for your support.

1Password Version: 6.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.0.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Rudolf_Moser: Thanks for reaching out! I'm not seeing a problem there though. That allows you to scroll not only up and down but also side to side to view your notes. Can you clarify what the trouble is?

• Rudolf_Moser
    Rudolf_Moser
    Community Member

Thank you for the explanation. OK, understood but scrolling to the bottom of the page is not possible or I don't know how to do it. Please explain. Thank you.

• @Rudolf_Moser

To clarify: “Schaffhauser Str. 13” is not the last line of this note?

Ben

• Rudolf_Moser
    Rudolf_Moser
    Community Member

Correct! “Schaffhauser Str. 13” is not the last line of this note and I can't scroll down to the bottom of the text.
    Before installation of iOS 11.0.3 there was only a vertical scrollbar in all my 1Password documents. I never had a horizontal scrollbar.

• Okay, thanks @Rudolf_Moser. I’ve spoken with our development team on this and we hope to have a fix implemented in v7.

Ben

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

I thought I was the only only one who noticed this. I thought it was part of the build.

Thanks @Ben

• :+1: :)

Ben

• Rudolf_Moser
    Rudolf_Moser
    Community Member

Ben: After updating to 1Password 7.0.1 on my iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.1 scrolling to the bottom of the page created in "Note" is still not possible.
    Is the development team working on this issue?
    Thank you for your support.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2017

Hi @Rudolf_Moser,

It is still on the radar, yes. I’m sorry that there hasn’t been any forward progress yet, but we haven’t forgotten about it. Unfortunately I don’t have an estimate at this time when we might see a fix.

Ben

ref: RFH-63963-992

This discussion has been closed.