Lost in the upgrade sauce

Options
iphoneuser
iphoneuser
Community Member

I see there is an iOS app update to version 7. I have the Mac App Store version 6.8.3 installed on my desktop and have what I guess you call a "stand alone license" (or at least I think I do). I am not interested in the "accounts" feature at this time. I am a long time 1P user and at some time in the past, I moved to the App Store version. So my question is can I continue to use 1P as I have been with this update to the iOS version? I guess the change in the major version number is what has me concerned.
Also, while searching the support area to try and answer my question, I was trying to understand the FAQs about determining the license number for 1P but they don't seem relevant for the App Store version (i.e. no confirming email). Is that correct or is there some way to get this license number?

1Password Version: 6.9.1
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

While normally major version upgrades do require a separate purchase the 1Password 7 for iOS upgrade does not. v7 on iOS is compatible with v6 on Mac.

There is no license number for downloads from Apple. Instead your purchase is tracked by Apple by associating your purchase with your Apple ID.

Ben

• unsu
    unsu
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same question!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @unsu

I answered above. :)

Ben

• iphoneuser
    iphoneuser
    Community Member
    Options

Got it, Ben. Thanks. Things are sort of working but I will create a separate discussion for what is not working.

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.