After the most recent upgrade my rich icons disappeared.

Options
gkerlin
gkerlin
Community Member

I do not have a firewall and rich icons is checked.
I also have two "sides" to my Mac. My "work" side is fine. I've lost the rich icons on my "personal" side.
I'm running Mac OS Sierra.

1Password Version: 6.8.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:icons dissapeared

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gkerlin: Do you mean two separate user accounts are setup on your Mac? Rich Icons will be need to be downloaded on each in that case, so anything preventing that connection from happening on one profile will account for the difference. Have you tried disabling it and enabling it again? Definitely check your setup carefully too, as you may have different settings or software running under each user which would affect 1Password's ability to connect to download the icons. Let me know what you find!

• gkerlin
    gkerlin
    Community Member
    Options

Yes two different user accounts.
    I had the rich icons on both accounts till the last update where the disappeared on one but not the other.
    I don't know what you mean by "disable".
    I have checked the rich icons on and off to see if that would help and it didn't

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

@gkerlin: Yep, that's what I meant! Thanks for letting me know. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your Macs, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report for each one so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: ISC-75417-336

• gkerlin
    gkerlin
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I never got a notice of a new post. Just circled back this morning to send another request and saw your post. I've created the report and emailed it as requested.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries, @gkerlin! Thanks for sending that along; one of us will be with you shortly.

ref: ISC-75417-336

This discussion has been closed.