1password iphone

Options
RCorks
RCorks
Community Member

Hi,

I have 1password downloaded on my iphone. My iphone is currently in for repair and I am not sure if they will be able to restore all my data. In any case it will be out of action for the next 10 days. My 1password account is not linked to my icloud or to any dropbox. Is there a way I can access my account online? I do not have a 1password account. I had downloaded it to my iphone for free and all I have is a master code. When I try to look at my account online it acts for a secret key which I do not have. Is there a way around this?
Thanks in advance.
RCorks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RCorks,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your iPhone. Were you able to backup your device to iCloud before sending the phone in for repairs? Unfortunately, without a 1Password account, you are unable to access your 1Password data online. And, if you're not using Dropbox or iCloud to sync your data to the cloud (and any other devices that you have) then your 1Password data exists only on your iPhone.

• RCorks
    RCorks
    Community Member
    Options

:'( Thanks Megan

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RCorks,

I hate to be the bearer of sad news! You might want to consider signing up for a 1Password account so that you have your data backed up if this ever happens again.

This discussion has been closed.